Donating a little bit of money or time may not seem like much. But if your donation is joined with others, it becomes something much bigger. Our charity needs funds, fundraisers and volunteers!
Donating to Camphill Communities of Ireland is hugely important to us and every Euro really does matter. Our charity’s website has many ways you can choose to donate or contribute to our cause. Please help us by:
- Playing a round in our Golf Classic at the prestigious Mount Juliet Estate (May 5th 2017)
- Taking part in the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon (June 5th 2017)
- Joining us on our Camino de Santiago Walk (September 30th - October 7th 2017)
- Climbing to the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro (March 2018)
- Donating through Paypal, Everyday Hero or by Post
- Sign up for our Monthly Draw
- Volunteer with one of our Communities
Donations over €250 in a given year, are tax exempt and Camphill can claim back the tax at a blended rate of 31% from 2013.
New Tax Legislation:
Recent changes in the charity tax back scheme means that donations of €250 or more are potentially worth an additional 44.9% to the charity. The refund can now be obtained on behalf of PAYE and Self Assessed supporters.
Once signed, the new enduring tax relief form lasts for 5 years. This means that you only need to fill out the form once every 5 years, which reduces our administration costs, allowing for greater impact in the work we do with our communities.
If you donated €250 or more to Camphill in 2013 or 2014, you can download the easy-to-complete tax relief form here (if it’s a once off donation) or if you give regularly please download the enduring form here. Please return to Joe Lynch, National Office, Dunshane Community, Near Brannockstown, Naas, Co. Kildare.